Last week was all about gift ideas to keep Dad cool and comfy this summer but, now that Father's Day is only a few days away, I'd like to move on to a more general look at some common style struggles that come with warmer weather.
If you were to guess based on the photos in any Fashion magazine, you'd probably think that no one has anything to do during the summer except lounge at the beach, attend backyard croquet competitions, and blast Beach Boys music while cruising up and down a lonely desert highway in a vintage convertible. It seems like you can wander the earth and wear anything you like... as long as it involves short shorts, skimpy tank tops, and mini sundresses.
But for many of us out there living in the real world, the onset of summer brings with it a certain pall of gloom... because, well, the heat can be totally uncomfortable, and running around half nekkid just isn't going to fly!
In the next few days, we'll discuss:
- Your Body as an Accessory: What Summer Exposure Says About You
- Why Over-Exposure is Counter Productive to Your Image
- How to Stay Cool When You'd Rather Cover Up
- How to Stay Warm (Yet Summery!) in Aggressive Office A/C
- The Dreaded Swimwear Question
- What to Wear to Pool Parties
- Packing for Summer Vacation
- ...and more!
And as always, please let me know if there are any other topics you would like to discuss - or specific problems you need to address!