Thank You, Love CEO Institute!
For those who missed it, this was an amazing group with lots of great energy and responses. You ladies were amazingly descriptive, in-touch, and self-aware! Together, we discussed how everyone can create a unique look from the inside-out and covered the specific talking points:
- Why is image important to self-love?
- How do I translate my inner personality to my clothes?
- What is a personal Style Statement, and how do I make one?
- What is the one best way to be more memorable?
- How can I make my existing clothes fit better without spending a fortune?
For those of you who don't know Love CEO Institute, Natasha's mission is "to guide [women] out of loneliness and depression about relationships and your life’s purpose; into hope, power and love (of course)."
How beautiful is that? She is hosting more events in her A Year in Love series, so please check her out!
If you'd like to hold a similar talk or workshop, please let me know! I know a few of you had schedule conflicts, and I'd love to join you on your style adventure!
For a limited time, you can also get a FREE download of this event's I Love My Style worksheet when you sign up for my Style-List newsletter!