Comfy Memorial Day Sundresses
A three-day weekend is coming! A three-day weekend is coming!
Memorial Day is the unofficial kick-off day for summer, and every city seems to be offering tons of outdoor activities, from concerts in the park to parades to food festivals. It's time to put all that outfit planning to good use and get out there in an outfit with stellar form and function.
Our weather here looks to be comfortably warm, but not too hot, so I'm looking at light layers and sun protection - those UV rays go right through the clouds, so it's important to block them out even if the morning is overcast.
My key style elements for outdoor relaxation are:
- Comfortable shoes for walking through street fairs and chasing after kids and dogs
- Summery dresses or tops that camouflage the tummy and let you eat all the backyard BBQ you want
- Light layers that can be tucked away in a tote bag when the sun comes out
- A good sunhat with UPF/SPF built in
- Proper foundations (e.g. a strapless/t-back bra) for those strappy sundresses and tank tops
Click through the image to go to the Polyvore with item details and links - and have fun getting those weekend outfits ready!